Taking the SAT soon?
Remember: What to bring — and not to bring — to the SAT!
Your Admission Ticket
You must have your Admission Ticket on test day. Sign in to My SAT and click "Print Admission Ticket".
Two No. 2 pencils and a soft eraser
You must present acceptable photo identification (ID) for admission to the test center. You are responsible for understanding and following the SAT Test-Taker Identification Requirements and Policies.
You may be denied entrance to the test center or your scores may be withheld or canceled if you can't present acceptable ID, if the validity of the ID is in question, or if you fail to follow the Identification Requirements and Policies.
An Acceptable Calculator
Calculators permitted while testing are:
- Graphing calculators
- Scientific calculators
- Four-function calculators (not recommended)
Not permitted as a calculator:
- A laptop or a portable/handheld computer
- Electronic writing pad or pen-input/stylus-driven device (e.g., Palm, PDAs, Casio ClassPad 300) Note: The Sharp EL-9600 may be used without the stylus.
- Pocket organizer
- Cell phone calculator
- Calculator that has QWERTY (keyboard-like) keypad (e.g., TI-92 Plus, Voyage 200)
- Calculator that uses an electrical outlet, makes noise or has a paper tape