Why PACE Test Prep?
- Individualized learning in a group no larger than 5 students
- Highly qualified, engaging teachers that have all scored in the 95th percentile on SAT tests
- Over 25 years of combined teaching experience
- PACE Test Prep students have been accepted to colleges like Harvard, Stanford and UC Berkeley
- Full length proctored practice tests
- Daily quizzes, too much practice is never a bad thing
- Curriculum is also available online with instructional videos so students can re-review concepts on their own time
- Daily homework to reinforce concepts
- Weekly progress reports for parents, separate from student reports
Proprietary Practice, Instructional, & Management Software
Our online SAT site is a great place to continue SAT training at home. Online, teachers will assign your child customized homework assignments. In addition, we provide “Kahn academy” style video solutions for over 2,000 SAT practice problems. Still don’t “get it,” click “flag that problem” and the SAT teacher will know to review it at the start of the next session. That means we can help students hone in, master, and stay competitive with concepts and strategies. The analytics are insightful and help students and parents stay up-to-date with every single concept within the training.
Classes meet every 2 weeks on Monday from 3-6pm.
Limited to 5 students.
The AP subject class supports, reviews and teaches students in preparation of the AP exam.
Weekly meetings ensure students understand the concepts taught, succeed in class and get the desired grades to prove it.
Regularly scheduled practice exams help with test anxiety and time management.
PACE Guarantees Satisfaction.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our tutor, we will find a more suitable match and not charge you for the previous session.
Classroom instruction includes:
- Teaching the fundamentals of each section, showing students how to utilize what they already know.
- Demonstrate the importance of having a different frame of mind for the SAT: it's about how to understand and approach the questions.
- Provide tangible examples and applications to allow students to understand what the SAT requires.
- Covers all subjects and formats, allowing students to become comfortable with every part of the SAT.
- Offer section specific help to develop familiarity and time management
- Reading: Tips for speed reading, how to answer what is asked, develop your own context
- Writing: common examples, tricks for spotting errors, the importance of flow and connotation, colloquialism vs grammatically correct.
- Math: How to work smart, methods to solve questions efficiently, avoid unnecessary work, breaking down the questions to only solve what is essential
- Regularly scheduled practice exams
- Question & answer sessions with parents and students to understand the road to college.